The PRCA is happy to announce that we will be hosting our 14th Annual PRCA Conference: American National Safety Standards, Risk Management, Safety and more for Ropes Challenge Courses, Aerial Adventure Parks and Canopy - Zipline Tours, hosted by the HelmZar Challenge Course, and only 15 minutes from the Tulsa, OK airport. The HelmZar course is the largest challenge course in the US including metal and wood construction, indoors and outdoors. Come for conference workshops, networking, professional development, the chance to experience the HelmZar Courses and more!
CALL FOR PRESENTERS
Great workshops are the backbone of great conferences. They deliver insight on cutting edge topics, generate great conversations and create foundations for building a better future. Members or non-members who want to present a workshop please submit your workshop description to the PRCA Board of Directors by March 15, 2017. The Board of Directors will review all workshop descriptions and choose a variety of workshops to meet the needs of our membership. We will contact those presenters whose workshops are chosen ASAP.
Want to present a workshop? Please email workshop descriptions to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
Short biography of presentor(s)
Time frame requirement (60 mins - 90 mins - half day)
Phone number(s) E-mail address
Any meeting room requirements
Currently Scheduled Conference Presentations:
- Industry Expert Witness Roundtable: 3 of the top most sought after expert witnesses discuss cases, current lawsuit trends and how to minimize your claims.
- Review of current ANSI American National Standards and current ANSI American National Safety Standards
- Universal Design: Dr. Christopher Roland EdD. Co-founder of the accessible challenge course movement in the US
- High Course Rescue: Trends and practices. Instructors meet the ANSI/1.0-.3-2014 Qualified Rescue Trainer requirements and have professional high angle rescue training.
- Tour and try the HelmZar Challenge courses.
- Organizational Member Roundtable
- Annual Members meeting.
- Vendor / Sponsor Booths
QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION EVENT / EXAM
- You have the knowledge of your operation, you have the skills - train your staff!
- PRE-REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION SUBMISSION REQUIRED. (Downloadable application, eligibility requirements and more information on the Qualified Instructor Certification program can be found in the "Certifications" folder in the left navigation column or by going to http://prcainfo.org/certifications/qualified-instructor-certification-program
- Three day (Thursday, Friday and Sunday) Saturday is free for preparing your exam presentation and/or conference activities.
- Exam preparation program includes review of adult learning principles and training methods, proper training documentation and how to utilize and apply the ANSI 1.0-.3-2014 National Training Scheme in your training program.
- $ 50.00 - Any one day, Full time Student (ID required), Spouse, Active Military (ID required)
- $ 125.00 - Any one day Member
- $ 175,00 - Any one day Non-Member ( Includes individual 1 yr. membership)
- $ 225.00 - Member
- $ 325.00 - Non-Member
- $ 500.00 - Accredited Professional Vendors, Regular Vendors, Corporate Sponsor (includes trade table booth)
- $ 425.00 Instructor Certification Event (Application fee, Exam Prep, Exam 3 day program - includes Saturday conference events)